|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Fast Knock Down|
|Certification:||SGS, ISO, MSDS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 CARTONS|
|Price:||usd8.5/Carton - USD11 / Carton|
|Packaging Details:||5 double coils/ box, 60 boxes per carton|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25-30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30000 CARTONS/ 20 ft|
|Pest Control Type:||Pesticide||Feature:||Eco-friendly|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Service:||OEM & ODM Are Available|
insect repellent coils,
anti mosquito coil
125mm Household Mosquito Repellent Coil Black Mosquito Africa Market
|Pest Type||Mosquito Pest||Control Type||Pesticide , Household|
|Feature||Disposable, Stocked||Place of Origin||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name||Konnor mosquito coils||Model Number||African mosquito coils|
Packing and Loading Information
10 perfumed coils (5 double coils)packed in a poly bag sealed along with a metal stand in a paper box. 60 such boxes in a corrugated carton.
|specification||Outer packing item||Q'TY/CONTAINER||weight/CTN|
1. Store in a dry and ventilated place.
2. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50 degree.
3. Keep away from food, drinks, crops, seeds and so on.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Keep away from flammable materials & sources of ignition.
6. Avoid exposing to sun or rain.
1. Don't place mosquito repellent close to inflammable materials, which can't be used as ash tray. Pay attention to fire safety.
2. Keep dry the unused remaining produce and then wash your hands after using it.
3. Don't let children play with coils.
4. Don't use micro smoke mosquito coils inside the shed for it's poisonous to silkworms and fishes.
5. Keep proper ventilation and don't use it in small confined space.
6. Don't place it where air flows sharply in case the effect affected.
7. Please use micro smoke mosquito coils with caution if you are allergic to it, and please get timely treatment if any adverse reaction occurs or in case of ingestion
A. Should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rainproof place
B. Away from fire and heat source
C. Do not put along with food, beverage, seeds, and inflammable and explosive materials
D. Out of the reach 0f children
E. Don't violent shake when transport or use in case of fracture